When will the library reopen?
We will reopen with limited hours and services on Monday, February 1! To reopen
safely and comply with the law, we’ve had to make some changes. Your patience
and understanding is appreciated.
• Hours Mon-Thurs 11-6, Fri 11-4, Sat 11-3
• Masks and social distancing required
• Limited occupancy
• No in-person programs or meeting room use
Can I use a computer?
Yes, computers are available. Session times are limited to one hour per day/per patron. Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Because of social distancing rules, library staff is not able to offer computer help. Please bring someone, if you need assistance.
How do I use curbside service?
You can request items by logging in to your library
account online or calling
the library (269) 657-3800. When your item(s) are ready, we’ll call you to
arrange a pick-up time. If you are not sure what you want, we’ll be happy to
suggest something. Curbside service hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 11-3.
What should I do about the books I have checked out?
You can bring them back. We are happy to accept returns in our dropbox. There won’t be any fine because the library is fine-free.
Can I put donations in the drop box too?
No, sorry, we cannot take donations at this time, but please hold on to them. Our Friends will be having a book sale in
Can I get a document printed?
document to firstname.lastname@example.org with a message that you would like it printed. We will call you to arrange a pick-up time.
What steps is the library taking to keep everyone safe?
• Staff are required to wear masks and practice social distancing.
have been fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks but
distancing must be observed.
• Occupancy is limited as required by law.
• Plexiglass shields and directional signs have been installed to help everyone
• Some library services have been disconnected until they can be offered safely.
• Staff and vendors participate in health screening every day before they enter
The Library Board has adopted a phased plan for the safe reopening of the library. For more information, see the Library’s
COVID-19 Pandemic Policy and
COVID-19 Pandemic Plan.
If you have questions about health and safety at the library, please call the
Library Director at (269) 657-3800.